Thursday 22 April 2021

Quiet Night, Crafty Mail

So it was a fairly quiet night last night. I really didn't go down to my craft room other than to put away my latest swap. I got some super cute tags from an amazing new swap group I joined. I just love them all!!


What I did do though was finish my lastest Diamond Dot canvas. I think I definately like doing them one colour at a time. I think it made it go faster.


I also got a nice surprise in the mail today. As well as getting another diamond dot kit - a STEAMPUNK ONE, yeah! - I got an order from Amazon that basically had some free liquid glue in it!! I had ordered some Art Glitter glue from the gals at Treasured Memories, but they didn't have the pin tip for it in stock. I couldn't find them anywhere else, so had to resort to Amazon. I found one listed as an add on for only $5.00. As far as I could tell it was only the tip. But when it came today it included two bottles of glue - a 2 oz bottle and an 8 oz refill. Score!!


My Steampunk Diamond Dot


Free glue!!

Not sure when I will be crafting next, but I have prep to do for the upcoming library crop, so I am sure I will be down in my craft room at some point. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment