Monday 12 April 2021

TOTALLY CRAZY CRAFT WEEKEND - DAY 3

So I spent pretty much the whole day in my craft room again - didn't end up doing any of the Byrd's Nest crop classes, as my pal Tricia and I wanted to do them together but she ended up running around after her parents all day! But it is ok - we have all the time in the world to do them and will likely try and work on them next weekend. And this was I was able to finish off my album for my 2011 cruise. I got the last of the layouts done and so I have one more vacation done now. I really love how the pages ended up coming out. I have so much sea themed paper it was easy - I even used the extra paper that I got from TM in my goodie bag for one of the layouts.





I didn't end up winning any of the prizes for the Byrd's Nest crop, but I did get a couple more challenges done for it. I did a couple more mixed media projects - my crafty pal Dawn reminded me I should use my stencil butters, so I did a card using them and then finished a canvas with them since I was mixing colours and didn't want to contaminate the containers with the mixed colours! But I ended up with two cool projects out of it so all good!!



I also started working on my April ATC's but I haven't done them yet so will post photos of them later. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment