Tuesday 20 April 2021

Crop Goodies are Arriving!

So I had an insane day yesterday and I really wasn't up to creating. But I did get the first of the goodie bags for one of the THREE National Scrapbook Day crops I am attending. This one is with The Papercrafters Workshop. And boy did they spoil us! I ordered a few extras as well, but the goodie bag itself was pretty sweet.

These are all the goodies, including what I bought on top of the crop kit.


And this is the crop goodie bag!


We even got some cookies!!


I also got a lovely swap in the mail yesterday - a gorgeous butterfly tag from my crafty pal Marci, along with some great goodies. I love swapping!!



Tonight I have an art journal class with the amazing Cori-Lyn from Scrap Addicts, that I am really excited for! So till next time - stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment