Sunday 4 April 2021

Still Crafty

Another great crafty day in my happy place! I was able to get what I wanted accomplished for sure! I finished off the butterfly tag for my partner. It didn't look quite the same as the tutorial I followed, but that is ok as I still loved how it came out. And I am hoping that my partner will as well.


And then I ended up making her a bonus tag!


I also finished off my Oilers Diamond Dot! It was nice and relaxing to get back into it - couldn't do it when my grandkids were over as I think they would have just been too helpful! LOL


After supper and finishing my Diamond Dot I started on my next swap - and Altered Paper bag. I had to make several things to go in and on it, so I started with those. First up I had to make three different types of home made embellishments. I went with resins, flowers and tags. And of course I made more than necessary!




Next up, I had to make a couple of ATCs. My partner wanted Shabby Chic for the style so I decided to use the new Graphic 45 Elegance paper line for them (as I am also planning to use them for the bag itself). I love how they came out!


The last project I made today was the gift tag that is supposed to go on the bag. I used on of the wooden tags I got ages ago that were left over from one of the Treasured Memories make n takes. It came out pretty good I have to say.


The plan for tomorrow is tomorrow is to finish off the altered bag and then try and prep for the Byrd's Nest crop classes. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment