Thursday 29 April 2021

Lazy Day

So I didn't really get down to my craft room last night - wrangling grandkids just took it out of me and I had no craft mojo! But I did get some happy mail that I am looking forward to working with!

These goodies came from Brutus Monroe - can't wait ti try the Galaxy Glaze.
I watch a tutorial and it looks super cool!! I had a major brain fart trying
to figure out the one free stencil they sent, but I think I finally figured it out!
Gonna play with it all this weekend at the many crops I am attending!!


Speaking of crops, this is my goodie bag for the Treasured Memories Crop.
The theme is 5 O'Clock Somewhere and they even sent us BOOZE!
This crop is gonna be a hoot!!


I also got some swap stuff yesterday. The first is this cute little tag kit for April.
I will post the finished tag once I get it done, likely this weekend.


The other swap I got is this super cute cigar box - full of goodies. I just LOVE all
the really awesome swaps I get from the groups I am in!!



So I have another class with Scrap Addicts tonight - not to mention THREE different NSD crops this weekend, so I am sure I will have lots to share! Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment