Thursday 15 April 2021

Quietly Crafty

Had a fairly quiet night last night, didn't really do a whole lot. I didn't even go down to my craft room! But I did get a little more of my latest Diamond Dot finished. I seem to do them differently every time I do them. For some unknown reason I have ended up doing this current canvas one colour at a time. Not sure if I like it better or not this way, but it seems to be the plan so far. I got two more colours done so it is coming along pretty nicely.


I also got some nice happy mail yesterday! First up, I got a swap in the mail from the new Canadian Swap group I joined. This one was the Kleenex Box folio and I love that we both ended up doing a sea themed folio. I love what she made me!




I also got a few goodies from Scrapendipity - I originally wasn't going to order any of the Vicki Boutin Colour Study line, but of course that didn't stick! I wanted the gel crayons cause they are such pretty colours! Can't wait to try them out.


My crafty friend Cindy also sent me photos of the AMAZING gnomes that she made for me! I cannot wait to get them as they turned out so fabulous!! So excited to give these to my nieces and for my pal Gena for her birthday. I love supporting my crafty friends! Make sure to check her out at CinderellaScraps on Facebook. She is phenomenal and can make you whatever you want!





Not sure how crafty I am going to get until the weekend, but I am sure I will have more to post sooner rather than later! So till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment