Tuesday 13 April 2021

Little More Crafting

I did a bit more crafting last night. I went down to work on my ATCs. They are coming along pretty good - though I wasn't able to finish them off last night as what I want to to with them was going to take longer than I planned. But I do have the backgrounds finished!


I did end up doing a layout though. When making the backgrounds for the ATCs I made two 12X12 sheets and I ended up only needing to use one. So I used the second one as a background for another layout for my nieces grad album. Love how it came out - and one of my crafty pals even wants to scrap lift it!


I also got a TON more happy mail yesterday - 9 more of my diamond dot kits that I ordered arrived. And yes, I know I have an addiction - LOL!!


I am hoping that I can get down and finish my ATCs tonight - or I might work on my diamond dot! Oh the decisions I have to make. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment