Friday 2 April 2021

Crafty Easter Weekend

So I started my crafty Easter weekend mostly visiting with my family. I didn't get a lot of crafty done, but I did get started. I love my grandkids, but I had to get away from them a little! LOL!! So I finally got finished the first of the Fairy cards from last months class. I only got the first shaker style done, but I loved it so much that I ended up making two more.



The best part for these cards is that I was able to use some of the fun embellishments that I got in the mail yesterday too from some of my happy mail! I got my swap for the Altered Canvas from the ReneaBouquets group. It is a gorgous fairy canvas and she spoiled me with the goodies. 



Since looking after my grandkids is done for a few weeks, I was able to get back to my Diamond Dots. And I actually got a fair amount done. I am hoping to finish it this weekend.



I am looking forward to the rest of the weekend and spending almost the whole time there creating. I have a TON of swaps to get done. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment