Tuesday 4 May 2021

Another Layout

So I tried to keep up with all the NSD crops I was in, but apparently three was more than I could do in one weekend - LOL! I was able to do everything for the TM and SA crops, but sadly didn't really do anything for the Papercrafter's Workshop crop. I did do a couple of the challenges that were non-project related, and I really tried to get at least one of the layout challenges done, but my day got away from me yesterday and I didn't get it done. But I started it and loved how it came out and shared it in the group anyway cause I wanted them to know I loved the inspiration for it. I did another page for my nieces grad album and it came out great!


Now I have to get the rest of the make n takes kits I am doing for the library crop done! I think I might have bitten off a bit much for these ones, but I am determined to get them done! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment