Saturday 1 May 2021

National Scrapbook Day Weekend - Day 1

Well I had a great start to my crazy weekend of crafting - like I said I was signed up for THREE separate crops this weekend. Only one started on Friday so I was able to kinda ease into it! LOL - but I did get a good start to the weekend that is for sure. As usual, the first project I did was the first make n take from the Treasured Memories crop. It was a super cute album - I think I will put some of my tropical vacation photos into it!


Next up was the first challenge - a clock or time theme. I wanted to try out my new galaxy glaze from Brutus Monroe. The colour didn't turn out like I thought it would, but I still love the tag! 


The second challenge of the night was cheers or girls night out. I found a photo from 6 years ago when I went to Prima Art Venture in the city. The best part is almost the whole gang from the photo was at the crop last night! I also used my other new Brutus Monroe goodies - the Chrome Mist - to create the rainbow background. I also used some of the die cuts from our goodie bag for this page. I love how it came out!!


I finished off the night by making the rest of the die cuts from our goodie bag. I ended up turning them into cards too, like I quite regularly do.


No if it off to start day two of our crops! We just had the box/bag opening for the Scrap Addicts crop and boy did we get spoiled!! They had asked us to wait and open them together this morning and believe it or not, I was actually able to wait! I was so proud of myself!!


They also gave us the first challenge - to make something using something from the goodie bag. So I am off to figure that out. I will obviously have more posts since I have the rest of the weekend to scrapbook! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment