Monday 10 May 2021

Finished the last of my NSD Crop Projects

So on Sunday I was able to finish off the last of my NSD projects from the third crop I was in - The PaperCrafters Workshop. I did all the classes/make n takes - they all turned out super cute. I even made the extra card that one of the gals suggested with the cut out piece from the shaker element on the layout. I love all of them!!

So I started with the shaker cards - so cute!


Then I did the first layout - had to put in pictures of my hunny!

This is the extra card I made using the cut out left over from the layout.

And I finihsed by doing the other layout. I changed it up to suit my tastes, but I still love it!

I finished off the day by finally getting to the cute tag kit I got from one of my swap groups - I decided to turn it into a card though. It is adorable!!

These are the materials I was sent

And this is what I made!

Not sure I am going to get down to my craft room tonight - I might actually need a break, LOL! But with the library crop coming up this weekend I will still have lots to post about. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment