Tuesday 18 May 2021

Crafty Goodies in the Mail!!

Well it wouldn't be a normal week for me if I wasn't getting some kind of crafty goodies in the mail! I finally got the goodies I got from Scrap Addicts during their NSD sale. They were waiting for the Salvaged Patina inks to come in but finally sent things as their Salvaged Patina order got lost and they had to re-order. It isn't like I won't have more stuff for them to ship soon so it's all good! I can't wait to play with what I did get!


Then today, I got in some of the iZinks that I ordered from The Papercrafter's Workshop after I took the Seth class. I loved the texture we used in class and wanted to get the other ones he has - and I was just to impatient to wait for Scrap Addicts to get them in so I got them from PCW!! They look so yummy and I can't wait to play!!


Tonight I have another journal class with Scrap Addicts and I am really looking forward to that! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment