Thursday 20 May 2021

Getting a litte crafty

Wasn't sure if I would do much crafting last night as I wanted to watch the hockey game, but I did end up doing more of my diamond dot - it has been awhile. This one is going to be slow going I think. I worked on it for sevreal hours last night and didn't feel like I got that far! But it is slowly coming along.


Once the hockey game was over, I decided to go downstairs to put my latest goodies away. I got my prize goodies from Scrap Shotz in the mail yesterday - they forgot one of the prizes, but what I did get is fantastic!


Since I was down in my craft room I decided to work on another of the swaps I had to finish that I started last week. I think it came out pretty good and I hope my partner likes it!


I am likely going to try and get down to my craft room tonight, as I will be away all weekend camping and I can't go that long without crafting - LOL! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment