Thursday 27 May 2021

Bird House Swap and Getting Ready for a Crafty Weekend

So I definitely needed some crafty time last night after I got my grandkids to bed! You gotta love them, even when they are being little jerks - LOL!! But it meant I got the bird house I was making for my swap finished. I hope my partner likes it!



Then today I got the goodies for the Treasured Memories Flamingo crop in the mail. The totally spoiled us as usual. I just love all this months goodies!! The paper this month is so fun!!



And it would not be a normal month if I didn't buy myself a few extras. This time I got a couple of Graphic 45 Kits that looked cool. I also got more of the brown paper like what they sent in our make n takes for the library crop so I can finish off the 12 X 12 layout and scrap-lift Wendy's idea!


I also got a sweet treat from my pal KC - one of the owners of the store. She said she saw this when she was in IKEA and could not possibly leave the store without getting it for me. I really do have the best friends - LOL!!!


My nieces are pretty damn cool too! Bee got me this fun gift when she was working at the video store and was finally able to get it to me thanks to TM. I already have them up in my office.


My other happy mail today was a swap from one of my crafting groups. This one was a mermaid tag that is stupid cute, along with some great extras. I just love all the great swapping groups I am in!!



So I think tonight I am going to try and get that teddy bear layout finished - that way I am totally done the last crop and will be all ready for this weekend's crop. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment