Wednesday 12 May 2021

Working Away on my Seth Class

So I had an online class on the weekend with Seth Apter but I was working on finishing up my swaps and the NSD crops stuff I had started so didn't really do anything but watch the class. So for the last couple nights I have been slowly working on it. It is coming along - I have taken classes with Seth before and always enjoy them, though there wasn't anything really that I didn't already know with this class. But I did get to play with some of his new items, which was fun. I started with the second technique he showed, as I thought it would look good as a background for another swap I am in. So far so good!

I started the second technique and got this far on the tag and the swatch of watercolour paper

Then I finished the second technique - I think I am going to use this to do some die cuts!

And I got more background for the tag I am working on

As well as starting technique one

I also got a couple swaps in the mail yesterday from the Canadian swapping group I am in. It is a great bunch of gals and I got two great projects!!



So tonight I have to make up a few more make n take kits for the crop as we had some last minute people sign up. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment