Friday 21 May 2021

Getting Ready for the Long Weekend

So I didn't really spend a lot of time in my craft room last night - I was spending my time getting ready to go camping this weekend! But when I was on Facebook yesterday I saw the coolest technique that one of the gals on the Tim Holtz Addicts group did. She used a salad spinner to create backgrounds with her alcohol ink. I just had to go out and get a cheap salad spinner from the dollar store and try it. And I absolutely LOVE how they came out. I plan to do way more of them when I get back from camping!!!


And of course now that I am going to be camping I end up getting some cool crafty goodies in the mail! I finally got the last of the diamond dot kits I ordered! I ordered these months ago so it was fun that they finally came!!


I also got this super cool kit from one of the gals that I swapped with last month. She said she had planned to send me the kit with my swap but forgot and I told her not to worry about it. But she sent it anyway! I can't wait to do it!!


I sent my hubby to the post office a second time today too cause I knew that I had goodies coming from R&R Scrapbooking. Almost disappointed that I can't play with it all for a bit!


I also got a lovely swap today in the mail - ATCs from a fellow Canadian crafter. So pretty - I love that I have swaps from people all over the country (and the world!!).


So now I just have to wait for the work day to be over so that my camping weekend can get underway! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment