Thursday 13 May 2021

ATCs from Amy's Art Alchemy

So I did get down to my craft room last night - but mostly to make up a few more Make N Take kits for the late sign ups for the library crop this weekend. I was successful! I did try and do a bit more work on my Seth class - but I wasn't that successful. I had wanted to use one of my die cuts to make a large butterfly with the second technique I did in the class. But between the thickness of the paper, all the paint and using a thinlet die it didn't really work right.


But I was able to save it for the most part - and I have come up with an idea on how to use it so I will make it work!!

I also got some great happy mail yesterday - I got the first set of ATCs from the other swap group I am in. These ones are from Amy's Art Alchemy and one is even from the UK! They are great!!


I can't remember if I posted it before or not, but this is the video the Amy did showing more of the cards from other swapers in the group and mine is in this video. Make sure you check out some of the other videos as well!


I will likely get down to my craft room tonight - gotta make sure I am ready for the crop this weekend! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment