Friday 7 May 2021

Goodie Bags are DONE and headed out to Attendees!!

I did it! Getting the kits done to drop off yesterday meant that Amanda was able to the goodie bags all put together and I was able to get all the ones done that have to get sent out to people out of town! I can't wait for everyone to get them as they is some great stuff!





I also got some fun Happy Mail today! I got my goodies from Treasured Memories that I bought during the NSD sale - I needed more flowers obviously.



As well as these goodies I bought, I also got the ATCs from the group I am in with Dooreen. They are so awesome this month. The theme was bunnies and one of the gals made one that looked like a bunny hug (what they call a hoodie in Saskatchewan!) I think that one might be my favorite ATC ever!! LOL



Here is a cute little video Dooreen did to show off all the awesome ATCs from this month!

So I hope to get down to my craft room and finish the rest of the challenges from the Scrap Shotz NSD crop, as well as do the projects from the third crop I was in with PaperCrafters Workshop. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment