Sunday 12 April 2020

Another great day in the creaft room - though not as much as the last few days as I spent some time with the family for Easter. That was great fun and I got a couple great pictures that I can't wait to scrapbook! I finished off a couple projects though. First off, while we were crafting yesterday my pal Paula did this GREAT layout and we decided to create our own challenge and see if anyone wanted to "scraplift" her layout. I had a fab idea for it and got it done. I love how it came out. 

Here is Paula's layout


And this is my version of it


I had left over pieces when I was doing this project and since I love the paper so much I didn't want to waste them. So I ended up making a tag out of them. Love this one too!!


The other project I finished this weekend was another journal page from one of my classes at Mixed Up Creative Academy. It was the Journal Playground class and it was a fun new technique for me - using oil pastels as a resist. The ones I had were not exactly what the instructor used, but I think I did a pretty good job. The page looks great. I also took a photo of the journal page before I did the technique. This was another great class - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND any and all the courses at the academy. Sign up if you want some great inspriation!!



I get tomorrow off too, so plan on spending more time in my craft room so will have more to show. Till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment