Thursday 9 April 2020

So my crafty pals at Scrap Addicts have really been keeping me sane through all this craziness by not only supplying me with goodies to play with, but posting fun tutorials on their Facebook page. Last night they did another super cute and easy card. I think I should have done it earlier in the evening, as I had a few issues figuring out some of the measurements! But it worked out as I was able to get a couple more cards out of it and now I have some masculine cards for giving out in the future.




And I think Cori-Lyn is going to be doing an online journaling class, which I cannot WAIT to do as I LOVE her art journal pages!! And I have more goodies on the way I think, and more plans to craft all weekend with my pals via Zoom. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment