Wednesday 15 April 2020

My crafty pals and the gals at Scrap Addicts are definately keeping me sane during all this crazy pandemic stuff! I really love that they are running all these challenges and follow along classes. Helps keep me from losing it completely! Yesterday's challenge was called "I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW" and you had to make something using clear, acetate or vellum products on it. I had some custom acetate I got at Treasured Memories at a previous crop and I wanted to use up the last of the eyelets I had on my desk, so did another Steampunk themed shaker card. Love how it came out!


Then I did the follow along class that Cori-lyn offered. It was a cute gift card holder. I don't have anyone to give a gift card to at the moment, but it will work for the future! I also used up some of my scraps to make it. I love this Graphic 45 paper!



Since I was using up scraps, I also made another card using the butterfly I made when I was doing the Alcohol Lift Ink tutorial for my pal Dawn. I have a great supply of cards now for pretty much any event I have coming up! LOL


Today's challenge from Scrap Addicts is one that requires a bunch of photos, so I am thinking I am going to do something for my wedding album, that I have been trying for AGES to update now that my style has evolved. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment