Saturday 11 April 2020

Had another GREAT crafty day - hanging out with my crafty pals via zoom is certainly helping with my mojo! I have been crafting up a storm. While I was crafting with my pals via Zoom on Friday, I started a whole bunch of card backgrounds. I learned the technique back at Carnival from one of them and since I was able to talk to them I was able to work on them. I got A LOT of them done! I love the technique.





Once I maded all the backgrounds, I used one of them to make another shaker card - Cori-Lyn inspired me and now I LOVE making them!! I think I need more stuff for inside them now!

Crafting is apparently dangerous though, as I ended up cutting my finger on my Tim Holtz scissors. Who knew that they were that shart - I barely touched them and started bleeding like crazy! Owee!!


After I got the cards started, I found out I was partnered in another crop with the gal I made the butterfly tag for. Good thing I had lots of time to craft. I loved how this card came out - and it was another shaker card! I think they are my new favourite thing to make! LOL



The other project I started this weekend is a gift for my cousin in Winnipeg. We used to hang out all the time when I lived there but lost touch once I moved to Alberta. We reconnected about 6 months ago so I wanted to make her something. I decided to build one of the fun kits I got from Paper Art Creations in Leduc. I also wanted to use the Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper. It is looking good so far!





We are supposed to be having Easter supper with the kids tomorrow, but should get more done tomorrow too. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment