Saturday 18 April 2020

So today is gonna be another day of crafting with my peeps via Zoom - if nothing else this pandemic is making me very productive! Friday night was not only spent in my craft room, but I also got to babysit my grandkids - I love that they are literally just down the street from me. I will have even more great photos to scrapbook. Like how cute is my graddaughter?!


Once the kids left I got to go back to my craft room - and the first thing I did was to open up my happy mail. I got it from my crafty pals at Scrapendipity. She has been doing live Facebook posts daily and in onve of them I saw that she had a bunch of cool stuff for shaker cards. Since they are one of my new favourite things, I had to get some of it. And she did not disappoint!!


Then I got down to finishing off the project I was working on for another of the Scrap Addicts L.O.A.D. challenges. This one was to use something on it that you don't normally use in scrapbooking. I decided to finish off a canvas I started ages ago. I didn't like the colours I had on it so I added a layer of Black Gesso to it so I can start new. Next I added some of the new Alcohol Ink Alloys to it to give it the colour I was looking for. I also added the alloys to the fork that I was using for my "what is that" item. I am really happy with how it came out. I didn't quite make the deadline for the challenge, but since there is a catch up day Cori-Lyn said it still counts!



As I said, today will be spent crafting with my buddies - so should have lots of pictures to post in the next few days. So till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment