Friday 17 April 2020

More craftiness last night! I got happy mail that I was expecting, got some projects finished, and did a few more challenges! I love that with all this going on I have been able to stay sane by getting so much crafting done! I have already done more posts at this point in April than I did last year till the end of April.

First off, I finished the mini album that goes with the House Box that I made for my cousin. I love how it came out. And not only did I take photos of both parts of the projects, I did a little video so you can see how it opens up. Check it out!


I absolutely LOVE the Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper - I need more already I have used so much of what I bought. The mini album is so cute too. I hope my cousin likes it. Cause I loved creating this whole project for her.



Then I got happy mail, so decided to do an unboxking video for it - I got great stuff from Scrappy Apple and Scrap Addicts. I can't wait to play with it all - I have SO many ideas!!!


Once I went through all my goodies, it was time to finish the two projcets inspired by Scrap Addicts and their challenges and follow alongs. The first one I did was for the challenge - yesterday was Cori-Lyn's birthday so the prompt was to do something with a birthday theme. Since I had all those card bases I worked on I decided to do a birthday card. I have these great stamps from Brett Weldele that I have used a few times for birthday cards and I wanted to use my Distress Oxide Glazes as well. I love how the card came out - now I just need to find somone having a birthday!


Then it was time to do the follow along card - this one is one of my favourites I think. Took less thinking that the last one did - lol! I used the Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper again. Love how the card came out - will definately do this card again. I have quite the collection now!



I had said I was going to post more photos of the other layouts I did for my wedding album, but I think I will do that as a separate post. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment