Thursday 2 April 2020

As I said in my last post that I had done a couple videos yesterday, so wanted to share them with you too. For the first one, one of my Instagram friends/followers suggested that I do a virtual tour of my craft/scrapbook roomd. I wasn't sure how to do it, but ended up doing a regular video so that I could share it here with you. I think it turned out ok - and those that have watched said they love my space!


Then I also got some happy mail from my fabulous crafty pals at Scrap Addicts - they put together some surprise boxes - I had to get one - and I picked up some other paper as well. Check out my goodies!



I plan on splitting my time for the next bit helping my son and family adjust to their move, as well as getting down to my craft room more. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment