Sunday 19 April 2020

So yesterday was quite productive - another great day with my crafty peeps on Zoom. There was not as big a group of us this time but it was still fun to get to see my pals!  I got quite a few projects done so was a fun day.

The first project I finished was a journal page - this one was from another of the classes I am taking with Mixed Up Creative Academy. This one is from the free class that they are running for the year. The prompt for April was called strength. I didn't have all the same materials so I did it slightly differently, but I really love the end result. And the quote is pretty appropriate for all we are going through at the moment!


Next, I did the Saturday challenge from Scrap Addicts - the prompt was Rainbow. I decided to use the great photo I took on Friday of my niece and dog. I really love how the layout came out!


I was on a roll so decided to do another layout. I picked up this great custome Panda paper at one of my crops at Treasured Memories. I thought I had a photo of the layout they had that inspired me to buy the paper, but I couldn't find it (if KC can find it for me I will add it later). So just created this instead. And of course I had to include a photo of my Dad since I was thinking of him so much this weekend (his birthday was Friday and I had a pretty rough day that day).


The rest of Saturday was spent starting a couple more projects - I found another great tutorial from my pals at Mixed Up Creative that I wanted to do so got it mostly underway. I also started a layout with some great photos I took of my grandson, son and husband. They are amazing photos and I am loving the layout so far. And it works perfectly because today's challenge for Scrap Addicts was to create a card or layout for/about someone you love. Since I love my family more than anything it is perfect. I will post more photos tomorrow when I get everything done. I will be spending most of the rest of today in my craft room so should get both projects done and possibly more. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment