Saturday 25 April 2020

So I am having another crafty weekend! Saturday is almost at an end and I am still gonna be up for several hours finishing my current project - a layout of my grandfather and great uncle as part of the contest my pal Leona is running for Scrappy Apple Scrapbooking Supplies. But I figured I should show my Friday stuff and today's project before the day is over. 

Leona came in from La Crete and brought me a bunch of supplies - and I played pony express and delivered stuff to my crafty peeps too. I love all the goodies and can't wait to play with them all!!


I also got some happy mail today too - we decided to do a tag swap in our own crafty group and my pal Paula was my partner. I love what she made me - I have the best crafty posse!!



Then when I got home I started Friday's challenge from Scrap Addicts - flowers. I decided to make more of the Tim Holtz tattered flowers that I used to make all the time. I used the Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper that I got from Scrappy Apple. They are fun and easy to make, just a bit time consuming.


These are all I got done Friday night - like I said they take a while. LOL


I finished these this morning - I decided to stop at 10 flowers as otherwise I would have been making them all day!! But I ended up having an idea for how to use the rest of the flowers I punched out, as well as a few of these. It turned out great I think!


I am not 100% sure if these photos are from my 2010 trip, but that is the album they are going in as I can't remember now what other trip they might have been from. Oh well, it's all good!

Today's (Saturday's) challenge for Scrap Addicts was to do something (not someone!) that you are grateful for. I was a bit stumped on this one, till my pal Tricia said I should do a layout with photos of all the goodies I have gotten in the mail lately. Cause I am SO GRATEFUL to all my crafty friends for keeping my well supplied. It turned out to be a super fun layout!


It has been another fun crafty day, and I am still not done! So gotta go back to it! Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment