Friday 24 April 2020

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe and is doing what they can to stay sane! I know for me being able to spend time in my craft room is what is keeping me from totally losing it! I got down their again last night and did a few more projects - Scrap Addicts and their challenges and follow alongs are great inspriation that is for sure!

Yesterday's challenge was black and white - perfect for another Steampunk layout!


Then the follow along was another split card. This time we used acetate.
Ended up making it a birthday card for my pal Ash.


After I finished this card, I decided that I couldn't waste the left over pieces I had from when I made my layout. I also had an extra card base from doing the follow along cards. So another card it was! I also used some of the new cut outs I got a while ago by Art By Marlene. Not to mention some cute embellishments I got at Scrapendipity. I love how it came out!


This weekend should be another chance to get more crafting done. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment