Wednesday 8 April 2020

I realized when looking back on the posts I did about my weekend that I forgot to show you a few things! Good thing I have more to show you today!!

First off, I did a small video to show all my projects in one place. I forgot to post that before, so here it is now!


I also forgot to show you some of the goodies I got in the mail on Friday. I got these ones from my pal Cheryl in Leduc who owns Paper Art Creations. She sent me some cool new supplies - I have several ideas on how to work with them all.


This weekend I finally got a chance to find a place to put this really fun mug that my sister in law gave me at Christmas time. It is so fun to look at and now has a prominent place in my craft room.



With things still up in the air, I again got time to spend in my craft room. I made a birthday card for my oldest grandson. We got him Star Wars Lego, so I think the card is pretty appropriate.


Happy mail was waiting for me at the post office yesterday too, and I got some fun dies from Scrapp Apple in La Crete. So more new goodies to play with during this whole quarantine thing! Most of these new goodies are also from a new designer that I hadn't heard of before - Art By Marlene. I was introduced to her by one of my favourite crafty peeps, Vicky Papaioannou. Check out all the goodies!


I didn't do an unboxing video as there was not that much in this haul. Not to mention, Vicky did one on her YouTube channel and it is WAY better than what I can do. So check out her video!


My crafty pals and I are thinking of doing another Zoom meeting crop this weekend, so I should have more fun stuff to show soon. Especially with all my new goodies I have to play with!! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment