Thursday 23 April 2020

More craftiness to share with you - it is now a daily thing to get to my craft room. At least there is something positive about this pandemic!!

Today's challenge from Scrap Addicts was "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery" - we were supposed to find a project we liked from the albums and scrap-lift it to create something. I found these two projects in the Rainbow themed album and used them as inspriation:

This card is by Karen Schwendimann

This layout is by Sarah Landry

And this is my take on them - I love this picture of my granddaughter!!


The only other crafty thing I did last night was the follow along card from Cori-Lyn. It was another split card - I really like these as they are great for using up scraps!!


I already have a plan for today's challenge - we are supposed to use a black and white photo or black and white paper. I have a cool steampunk photo in mind to use. And I think tonight is another split card. I have also been doing a bunch (likely too much!) shopping, so should have more crafty supplies to keep me going for awhile! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment